Thursday, October 11, 2007

Time for another update!

Rennis got in touch with me. He sent me some info on an iai dojo near Meikai University (the college where I'm taking most of my classes). I sent them an email asking if / when I could observe a class. I kinda messed up my rib again last Friday, but it's doing okay now. I've been eating lots of really spicy Korean instant ramen. It's cheap and delicious. I've found that frying it is really tasty as well. On a less-food-related-topic, I came within inches of beating the shit out of the neo-nazi in this exchange program. I think most of the people who were near us at the time were surprised that I didn't pound the crap out of him, but it would've been somewhat awkward as it was in the middle of class. I am, however, probably going to start carrying my knife again. It's kind of annoying, though, as I was kinda hoping I'd be able to continue going places unarmed for a while. Oh well. Also, I've got two tests coming up next week... hooray -_-. I've also got to make a presentation on the differences between Japanese houses and American houses... what fun... I think that covers just about everything. Matta ne.

No comments: