Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back in Nihon

Well, I'm officially back in Japan. I didn't end up opening either of the boxes of girl scout cookies on the plane ride, so I now have 2 boxes for the Possible Purim Pizza Party. My checked baggage didn't make the weight limit (it was like 65 pounds), but the lady who was checking baggage didn't charge me any extra for it. Of course, it took me about 2 hours to make it from Narita airport to my apartment by train (which involved a great deal of hauling my shit up and down escalators, and even worse, stairs). I found out that I still don't really understand my landlady, but that's to be expected after not really practicing my Japanese for 3 months. I was initially thinking I'd order a pizza before going to bed, but I think I'm too exhausted to deal with that right now.

No comments: