Sunday, September 16, 2007

My new quest (and recent events)

The last few days have been fairly busy. I switched into a lower-level Japanese class, which involved a more in-depth interrogation than I would have liked. I went on a bus tour of Tokyo, which was interesting, although it took the whole day. I walked around Akihabara, and looked at many geeky things that I would buy if I had the money. Also, I realized what my quest will be while I'm here: I shall try and sample as many different kinds of wacky pastries as I can. There are tons of pastries, and they are tasty and cheap. I got a pastry the size of my head for only 105 yen! That's less than $1! Also, I've come to the realization that two things I'll miss alot when I go home are the trains and the pastries. I really like riding the trains here; hell, I wish my morning commute was longer so I could spend more time on them in the morning. I'll miss the pastries because they're cheap, tasty, and everywhere. I also found out that my hair is now too long to go into a full jewfro. I think that just about covers the events of the last few days.

No comments: