Thursday, April 10, 2008

Updatification

I've now survived most of my first week of classes. The weather has been really crappy. I've had two umbrellas get killed over a period of 24 hours. It's rained every day this week except Wednesday, and it's supposed to keep raining every day for the next week except possibly Saturday and next Wednesday. And to think that this isn't even the rainy season...
Still not sure what I'm gonna do for pesach (besides starve, of course...). Still working on unraveling various complications and trying to avoid any catastrophic explosions. Also running for student council; maybe I can make IES have some functions that're actually enjoyable. It also seems like, although I've got a 6-credit Japanese class this semester instead of the 10-credit one I had last semester, the work load is heavier. Very annoying.
I think that's about all I've got to bitch about for now. Here's to hoping things start looking up sometime soon, otherwise this'll be a really long semester.

No comments: