Monday, April 28, 2008

Post-Pesach Post

Survived Pesach (barely). Last night, had lots of pizza and then played LAN games with the roommates. It was fun. Just started Golden Week, a.k.a. Spring Break. I'm kinda bummed that I didn't plan ahead and therefore won't really be able to travel much, but so it goes. Also, I'm gonna need to go to Harajuku sometime in the near future. Yesterday, one of my friends saw a t-shirt that I really oughta get, because it sums up my personal opinion quite well. It says "Eat shit, Nazi fuckers!" and has a crossed-out swastika on it. That's the type of thing you only see on display in the streets in Japan, and it is glorious. Perhaps I'll get a fedora with a skull-and-crossbones in rhinestones on it, too. I can find those in Harajuku, as well, after all.

No comments: